When purchasing a ring, it is the customers responsibility to choose the correct size. There are a few methods to assist you in making the right choice.
- If you have an existing ring that is the correct size you can trace the inside of the ring and measure the diameter. Refer to the chart below for the corresponding ring size.
- Use a piece of string or paper and wrap it around the bottom of your finger. Measure the length of the string and refer to the chart below for the corresponding ring size.
- If in doubt, please visit a local jeweller and have them size your finger. Alternatively, upon request we can send out a finger size kit.
- If your ring size is not one of our standard sizes, don't worry. Just send us an email with a size request and we can custom make your size for you.
Just a couple of things to keep in mind...
- Some of us have knuckles that are larger than the bottom of our finger, you will need to take this into consideration when sizing.
- When purchasing a ring with a wider band you should choose a ring 1/2 - 1 size larger.
- Everyone's hands react differently to the weather. When our hands are cold our fingers are at their smallest and vice versa. Avoid sizing your fingers when it is extremely hot or cold. For the most accurate measurement, size your fingers in the afternoon.
Please refer to our Returns page for information about our exchange policy on incorrect ring sizes.